The purpose of every Learning Lab is to provide a place for each learner to study, practice, and explore concepts that equip them for success in that given discipline/subject.
2018-2019 Learning Cycles
Fall: September 3 – December 14. Status: REGISTRATION FULL
Winter: January 7 – March 15 Status: REGISTRATION FULL
Spring: March 18 – May 24 Status: REGISTRATION FULL
Summer: Day Camps. See below.
- **FULL** July 8-12: Language Builders Camp #1: Get ready for 3rd grade reading and writing. For current 2nd grade LH tutoring students. Group size: 3-4 students.
- July 15-19: Focus Builders Camp: Improve attention with hand sewing. For ages 6 and up. Group size 2-3 students.
- July 22-26: Language Builders Camp #2: Get ready for 3rd grade reading and writing. For current 2nd grade LH tutoring students. Group size: 3-4 students.
- July 29 – August 2: Math Builders Camp: “Crack the code” of math by playing with patterns. For any students going into 1st – 3rd grades. Group size: 4 students.
- August 5-9: Language Builders Bootcamp: Take the struggle out of learning to read and write. For students going into 1st or 2nd grade. (Parents/guardians welcome to attend!) Max group size: 4 students.
All camps are 9:00 – 11:30am, Monday-Friday, in Huntington, WV. Cost per Camp: $220 (includes materials). For more details about any of the camps, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up, fill out the registration form. Registration deadline is May 31!
Learning Labs and Rates
|K – 8th||
|$30/90 minutes for 1:1|
|K – 8th||Math
|$25/90 minutes (in groups of 2-3)|
|1st – Adult||Sewing 101||$50/2 hour class|
|1st to Adult||Sewing||$35/hour|