Learning Cycles for the 2019-2020 Academic Year
- Fall Learning Cycle: August 19 – October 25
- Winter Learning Cycle: November 4 – February 7 (Off Thanksgiving week and December 16 – January 3.)
- Spring Learning Cycle: February 10 – April 24 (Off the week of Cabell County’s spring break.)
- Summer Learning Cycle: April 27 – July 31 (Off May 18 – June 5, and the week of July 4.)
- Mini-Cycle A: April 27 – May 15
- Mini-Cycle B: June 8 – 26
- Mini-Cycle C: July 6 – 31
All sessions are 90 minutes. Each learning cycle is 10 weeks. Attending all 4 learning cycles = 40 sessions = 60 hours of instruction.
Pricing and Payment Options
The price for each 10-session learning cycle is $530 (including tax).
- Installment Plan:
- 1st Payment: $265 (includes tax). Due at the first session.
- 2nd Payment: $265 (includes tax). Due at the sixth session.
- Advanced Pay Plan:
- $477. (This includes tax and a 10% discount for paying in advance.) Due 1 week before the first session.
We know summer is a busy time and a 10-week commitment isn’t always possible. So, to flex with your summer plans, we also offer the option of signing up for short mini-cycles:
- Mini-cycle A: $159 (including tax). Due at the first session.
- Mini-cycle B: $159 (including tax). Due at the first session.
- Mini-cycle C: $212 (including tax). Due at the first session.
We accept cash, check, or PayPal payments.
(Make checks out to: Amy Sharp.)