Purpose/Goal: Expand your sewing confidence by designing new looks for your doll.
Skills Taught: How to create casings, make reversible items, finish seams, use flat construction techniques, and more.
- Prerequisite: Sewing 101 or comparable skills.
- For ages 9 and up.
- Easy sign up: “Choose your module, your dates, and your classmates”.
- Choose 3 consecutive Mondays or Fridays, meeting from 6-9pm.
- $135 for 1:1 or
- $95/student for “Create Your Own Group*”. (*2-4)
- Fee includes fabric and patterns for projects, or you can provide your own.
Offered year round, contact me to schedule.