Fashion and Design
Purpose/Goal: Expand your sewing ability by creating fashionable clothing for yourself or others.
Skills taught: How to work with patterns, sew curves, gather fabric, finish seams, add pockets, create casings, and more.
Projects to choose from: (offered as separate modules, 9 hours each)
- Skirt and top
- Tunic top and leggings
- Simple A-line dress
- Classic dress
- Prerequisite: Sewing 101 or comparable skills.
- For ages 9 and up.
- Easy sign up: “Choose your module, your dates, and your classmates”.
- Choose 3 consecutive Mondays or Fridays, meeting from 6-9pm.
- $135 for 1:1 or
- $95/student for “Create Your Own Group*”. (*2-4)
- Provide your own fabric. (Or add $20 if you want me to purchase fabric for you.)
Offered year round, contact me to schedule.