Purpose/Goal: Expand your creativity by making unique craft items for yourself or others.
Skills taught: How to sew curves, machine applique, work with fiberfill and batting, make reversible items, and more.
Projects to choose from: (offered as separate modules, 9 hours each)
- For the kitchen: Aprons, potholders, place mats
- For decor: Zippered pillow covers, envelope-style pillow covers, simple patchwork pillows, valences, banners
- For fun: Dolls, silly pillows, stuffed animals
- Prerequisite: Sewing 101 or comparable skills.
- For ages 9 and up.
- Easy sign up: “Choose your module, your dates, and your classmates”.
- Choose 3 consecutive Mondays or Fridays, meeting from 6-9pm.
- $135 for 1:1 or
- $95/student for “Create Your Own Group*”. (*2-4)
- Fee includes fabric for projects, or you can provide your own.
Offered year round, contact me to schedule.